In many gardens, along with apple trees, there are also pear trees. They say that eating pear will make You both - calm and healthy! Although a pears is rather sweet, they do not contain a lot of calories, so they can be easily included in diet. Very Berry is using a sweetness of the pear to sweeten and make children juices more soft, while providing very, very, very much vitamins, minerals and other benefits!
Pear has a positive effect on the body :
· They are used as an antimicrobial agent, since their fruits produce a disadvantaged environment for various disease-causing bacteria
· For thousands of years, pears have been used in medicine to treat a prostate.
· Antimicrobial effect of pear leaves a beneficial effect on gastrointestinal flora and kills germs that promote bladder and kidney inflammation.
· Thanks to tannins in pears, they are great for treating stomach and intestinal diseases.
· Pears are low in energy, they contain about 84% water, so pears can be safely included in diets.
· Pears contain a tremendous amount of valuables - fiber, sucrose, glucose, fructose, carotene, folic acid, manganese, iron, iodine, calcium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, zinc, fluorine, molybdenum, pectins, organic acids, as well as А, В1, В2, В3, В5, В6, В9, С, Е, Р, РР vitamins and tannins.
It is not suggested to use pear in case of sensitive stomach.
Interesting facts about pear :
· Pear was often used by ancient Romans and also the heroes of Odyssey
· Pear tree can live up to 300 years
· If for some reason a pear tree is cut down, the wood should and can be used for practical household items that will last long.